Cappo stands are designed for the purpose of allowing supporter leadership the ability to stand at the front of their sections to lead chants and songs for Union matches.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Cappo stands are open 1 hour prior to kick off and close immediately following the conclusion of the match
- Only credentialed members will be allowed onto the stands post match to remove any permitted game day items. All game day items must be removed within 45 minutes of the final whistle.
- Only credentialed members will be allowed on the cappo stand at any time
- No more than 3 credentialed members will be on the cappo stand at any time
- Approved items for the cappo stand:
- Flags, banners, tifo
- Smoke devices
- Cappo stands are the only permitted area to utilize smoke devices
- 5 devices will be given to each stand prior to the start of the match
- Smoke devices must be dropped into metal buckets filled with stand on the cappo stands for use
- Smoke devices may be utilized upon pre-game entrance, Union goals and a Union win